Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you don't completely agree with them you should not proceed any further on this website or with any registration on our website.
We are committed to adopting the highest standards to safeguard our customer's personal information governed by various standards and organizations such as (not limited to) HIPAA, NIST, etc.
What personal and technical information related to your organzation may we collect and why?
We collect personal information about you in order to provide you with information about our products and services, to enable you to register for our services, including demonstrations, guides and HIPAA validation services. The personal and technical information we collect may include your name, address, job title, organization, telephone numbers, email address and environmental, licensing and other technical details.
This information enables us to provide you with demonstrations of our products, product information, guides for HIPAA compliance, to enable you to register for our services or to contact you.
How we may use that personal information:
The personal information you provide us may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operation, which include:
- Processing your registrations or applications;
- Providing you with demonstrations of our products as requested;
- Providing you with services as requested;
- business purposes;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
- Contacting you about our products and services (unless you ask us in writing not to);
- Registering your details on our secure database;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime, or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
We will not use your information for purposes other than described above, unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
Sharing your personal information:
Unless you consent we will not disclose your personal information to anyone.
Security and correction of your personal information:
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is accurate, complete, up-to date and stored in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
How to access your personal information:
Upon your request, we will take reasonable steps to let you know what personal information we hold about you.
How to contact us:
"you" means you, whether an individual, company or other form of entity;
"we", "us" and "our" means Melodon Software Inc., and in relation to any of our rights (but not our obligations), includes, officers and employees.